Friday, January 16, 2009

Bug fixed and lots of small role NPCs' dialogue written.

Phew, got the annoying bug fixed! It was a result of some hostile creatures attacking my commoner-faction NPCs. It took long for me to figure it out - had no idea they would attack each other while I was in another zone. I created a new faction for the NPCs and all is fine now, I was getting worried before. Now everything is just dandy again.

I wrote loads of one-liners for some small part NPCs and some companion dialogue. I also finished the interior design for all the Four Houses. I must say I'm pretty happy about how they turned out - each House has a distinct atmosphere even though they're almost identical when it comes to architectural planning. The different feel is mainly thanks to the lobbies of each House, they were damn fun to create too.

Even though I'm writing lots of dialogue, designing areas and creating NPCs, I'm worried about the date I set. I just see more and more content I need to work on - such a huge load of stuff for one person. And I will be gone until Monday, so that's three days I won't be able to mod. I think I should quit my job and just do this. Don't you think so too?

Next update on Monday, promise! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment