Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back in business!

Sorry for the long absence. I had a lot going on in personal life and virtual life also. I found my lost love for EverQuest private server called Shards of Dalaya. Pretty awesome MMORPG considering it's completely free - actually it beats most of the commercial MMOs out there. But now that I started college and moved to another city, I won't have enough time to concentrate on my characters. So, yesterday I grabbed my mouse and opened the Toolset...

And whoa, it was a bit confusing - I confess I had been modding Left 4 Dead a bit and going back to the Toolset controls was preeeeetty hard. But I'm all used to it again. I played through what I had created of CotL so far and I was pleasantly surprised, it all worked pretty well and looked nice. Of course I found some odd dialogue that I'm determined to change the next time I have the time to focus on it.

I should have an internet connection on 10th of September, so look for an update after that date. Right now I'm at school so I can't post any screenshots, and I really don't remember much of what progress I did yesterday. But...

It's good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back. :)

    I meant to say thanks for showing your screenshots of your overland map from last time. It good to see how something builds up like you have done.

    Lance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sir Lance! <:

    More screenshots of the overland map will follow once I'll get access to internet once again. Stay tuned~!

    ReplyDelete