Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beta closing in - any willing testers?

There are times when I hate the toolset and just stop working with it. Yesterday it was quite the opposite! Somehow everything just clicked, the conversations flowed with ease, the annoying red cross error is fixed and I have custom items now, yay!

I added lots of items to areas, some you need to explore to get to them. Finished up a couple of areas and some quests. The mod is starting to feel like it's complete soon. Though I think it will be late from the deadline for a few weeks - I haven't had much time to work on it during the past two weeks. Too much work and real life stuff. But I should be able to work on it tomorrow and on Monday again.

So hope remains that this mod, which is turning out to be awesome by the way (hehe, at least I love making and playing it), will be released soon. I might need a couple of testers before I release it to the public though... I wonder where I could store something that big. Rapidshare? Possible?

Any volunteers for some beta testing in the beginning of March?
- Leave a comment and ways to contact you or send me an e-mail to mazena86@gmail.com
-If  you want to test the mod, I also expect you to comment on it, report the possible bugs you've ran into etc. Feedback on how to improve it is welcome too.
-And everything in the mod is copyrighted to MEE - except the custom content from the vault, aaand the music isn't mine either, heh. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment