Friday, May 7, 2010

Whoa, take a look at those areas!

Yep, I've been busy during the past few weeks working on some exteriors and interiors. I still have so many great ideas to design, so much to script, so much to write. But the module is starting to take shape - finishing that overland map really helped getting a good grasp of the way that the module should be built.

Also, run into a weird bug, which is probably due to my graphics card driver. I was unable to see characters in the Appearance Wizard or the Grinning Fool's creature builder. Also some exteriors were invisible. I could see characters again once I clicked off the Sky-option, and exteriors became visible once I assigned some Sky Rings on them. Pretty weird, huh? Oh well, take a look at the few new areas. Two of them are a bit incomplete, though!



2 comments: