Saturday, March 7, 2009

Updated Hearts of Endia!

So, just so you all know, I'm uploading the updated version of HoE (actually for the second time, the last file has been there for 48 hours soon so I thought it was safe to upload another one and delete the old file). It will contain a few important fixes that will help in not breaking the game.

- The crypts' door should now open properly after the combat.
- The quest with the wolves is funcioning properly now, I hope.
- I've tried to adjust the bosses' difficulty to harder.
- The investigator conversation should work properly now, it shouldn't interrupt anymore when the NPCs exit the area.
- Added a ClearAllActions to the pilgrim so that the conversation should fire properly.
- The conversation in the ruins won't interrut anymore, thus the monsters will always be hostile now.
- The final conversation fires only once.
- Remade the broken potion of Ultimatum.
- Fixed some reported typos here and there.

Also, I've begun my work on the new modules. So far I've only been designing the opening exterior areas - which is what I enjoy the most. I must say they're coming up nicely and will look good!

Here's a glimpse of the first exterior area of my next campaign (the other project is only one module). Remember, WIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment