Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Exteriors taking shape.

I've been mostly designing the exteriors for the future projects. So far I have two ready for the short module and only for the longer campaign. I really like how the snowy area is turning out - was well worth the hours spent on it. Take a look!

Module exterior nr 1:

Campaign exterior nr 1:



Now I should start worrying about the conversations and quests for the first areas. When I made Hearts of Endia, I made all areas first and then started working on the conversations and scripts - this turned out to be a mistake, I got extremely sick of writing thousands of words and felt like ditching the whole project at times. This time I'll try to create an area, create some basic NPCs there and maybe a quest or two. Should make things more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. I've never made a snow area myself, but those look cool--the crypt is my favorite though(maybe I'm morbid?).

    ReplyDelete